Ideal at home or on vacation
The Delecto is the ideal family BBQ! Easy to use, it is powerful, safe and versatil. And its light weight and compact shape make it easy to take along to the beach or on camping trips. Whenever you want, you can cook delicious cutlets, kebabs, hamburgers, hot dogs, roast chicken, grilled fish, vegetables en papillote etc. And the oh-so-practical Delecto is ready to stow away just 15 minutes after you turn it off.
Winner of an award for innovative technology in 2000 at the Salon international des inventions in Geneva, the Delecto was also nominated for the technology innovation prize of the Centre des sciences de Montréal in February 2004.
Woodflame BBQs do not use propane gas or charcoal … so there’s no hazardous handling of gas bottles or endless waiting for the right temperature to be reached. Just a chunk of hardwood and a fire starter are all you need, and your BBQ is ready for cooking in under two minutes!
Everything you need to get started ($57 value): carrying bag, 110V adapter, tongs, burner brush, fire starter and block of wood
- Stainless steel cooking surface, area 1,335 cm² (207 in²)
- 62,500 BTU (measured on grill)
- 8 kg (17.6 lb)
- Height: 29 cm (11 ½ inches)
- Width: 61 cm (24 inches)
- Depth: 33 cm (13 inches)
- Five-year warranty on body and one year on all parts
- Electronic control with 9 cooking levels
- Stainless steel collector trays
- Body and cover in aluminum alloy, allows foods to be smoked
- Blower 6V DC, 1500 mA
- Can be powered with:
- 110 AC adapter
- 220V AC adapter
- 12V DC adapter for cigarette lighter
- 4 “D” batteries